Citronella essential oil is one of the most common oils used in aromatherapy. It can help treat and prevent colds, fevers, and headaches. As a massage oil, it works in relieving pain in individuals suffering from arthritis.
Thanks to its fresh, welcoming aroma, Citronella essential oil is a common element in perfumes and cosmetic products and is well known for its use in outdoor candles, sprays, lotions, and other camping and outdoor essentials. As a relative of Lemongrass, Citronella has a slight citrus scent that provides a pleasant and inviting experience whenever it’s used.
Ingredients: 100% pure Citronella essential oil (organic)
Imported from Australia, registered with Singapore Health Science Authority (HSA notification no. CCPN1830500).
Singapore: 3 - 5 business days
Other countries: To be advised
- Apply topically before and during outdoor activities as a natural insect repellent.
- Use Citronella's bright scent to sweeten a custom fragrance or diffusion blend.
- Apply topically to refresh and moisturise skin.
- Use as an alternative to deodorant. Combine with Tea Tree essential oil for added strength.
- Create a DIY floating candle bowl to create a peaceful ambiance and pleasant aroma during outdoor parties.