Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) has a fresh, citrusy aroma that is energising and uplifting. Rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene, it is good for skin, and like many cold-pressed citrus oils, it has unique fat-impacting and anti-depression characteristics.
Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) (15ml)
Ingredients: 100% pure Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)essential oil
Imported from Australia，registered with Singapore Health Science Authority (HSA notification no. CCPN1830498).
Singapore: 3 - 5 working days
Other countries: To be advised
- Aromatically: Grapefruit essential oil helps to relieve hangovers, headaches, mental fatigue and depression.
- Skin Care and Hair Care Ingredients: Grapefruit essential oils are commonly used in creams and lotions to help treat acne and prevent oily skin. It also helps to reduce cellulite and is great in solving oily scalp problems when used in hair care products.
- Controlling Appetite: Grapefruit essential oil controls appetite and achieve even better result when paired with patchouli essential oil.
- Air fresheners and deodorants: With a scent similar to citrus fruits such as orange and lemon, Grapefruit essential oil eliminates the unpleasant smell in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Diffuse: To experience the fresh fragrance of grapefruit essential oil, simply add a few drops of essential oil to a diffuser. Depending on the formula, just 3-4 drops of essential oils will make the room full of citrus scent. If you don't have a diffuser, you can add a few drops of essential oil to the bathtub and enjoy a relaxing bath.
- Topically: Topical application of grapefruit essential oil helps to brighten the skin, boost the emotion and relieve muscle soreness. Always dilute the essential oil with base oil before applying it to the skin at a ratio of 1:1. Although rarely happen, you must always apply essential oils with caution to ensure that your skin is not allergic to it.
- Massage Oil — Helps relieve muscle and joint pain, menstrual pain and headaches when used in massages.
Due to the high citric acid content of grapefruit essential oils, always use with caution. Excessive use may cause skin irritation.