Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) has a wonderfully uplifting and calming flowery scent which is excellent for the skin. Used traditionally to support the circulatory and nervous systems, its strength is known to lie in its ability to revitalise body tissues.
Its aromatic influence helps release negative memories. It is widely used as an element in aromatherapy for its many health benefits: balance hormones, relieve stress and depression, reduce inflammation and irritation, improve the health of skin, alleviate the effects of menopause, improve circulation, benefit dental health, boost kidney health, and reduce blood pressure.
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) (15ml)
Ingredient: 100% pure Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil
Imported from Australia，registered with Singapore Health Science Authority (HSA notification no. CCPN1830505).
Singapore: 3 - 5 working days
Other countries: To be advised
- Add a drop to your daily moisturizer for skin renewal and to reduce wrinkles. This also helps regulate oil production.
- Dab a few drops diluted with a carrier oil on your pulse points for an uplifting fragrance throughout the day. This also helps reduce stress and tension when you know you’re in for a rough time ahead.
- Add a few drops into your aromatherapy skin facial to allow the skin to absorb its regenerative and skin-balancing properties.
- For a feminine scent for your closet, place a few drops on cotton balls and leave these in your closet.
- For an aromatic tub soak, place about ten drops into the tub with your warm bath water. Add in some rose petals for that extra-goddess effect!