Soap saver bag made out of highly durable fibre Sisal, which is not only friendly to our skin, but also kind to our planet.
- Alternative to soap dish.
- Keep soap bars dry in between showers.
- Facilitate easy gripping of soap, especially for elderlies.
- Soap saver pouch to consolidate small soap pieces for use. Zero waste!
Sisal Soap Bag
Sold by My Naked Bar.
- Derived from agave, a succulent native to Southern Mexico that is highly sustainable.
- Agave is drought resistant and grows in environments that are unsuitable for many other crops.
- Sisal can be harvested for full 10 years with relatively high yield.
- In the 12 years lifespan, agave absorbs more CO2 than it produces.
- Waste products from agave can be turned into animal feed, fertilizer and generate bioenergy.
Singapore: 3 - 7 business days
Other countries: To be advised