Last Revised: December 18, 2018
Below we have listed important legal terms that apply to anyone who visits our website or uses our services. These terms are necessary in order to protect both you and us, and to make our services possible and more enjoyable for everyone.
By accessing this website, you shall be deemed to accept unconditionally and without any amendments the following terms (in these terms, the words "we", "our" and "us" refer to the owner of SUGARANDSPICE.com.sg website; the words “The Website” refers to SUGARANDSPICE.com.sg website):-
1. You are responsible for all usage/access authenticated by your registered user name and password (if any) or user identity assigned by this website.
2. The information/materials/contents contained in The Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the same are owned by, licensed to or controlled by us.
3. You shall therefore not reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way, the information/materials/contents of The Website without our prior written consent.
4. You may not set robots, crawlers, software agents or any other agents and/or devices to retrieve data from The Website or database.
5. We will not entertain any disputes on the authenticity and accuracy of the contents of any computer output from our electronic services and the information/materials/contents of The Website are provided without warranties of any kind.
6. We disclaims all and any liability in the event of any unintentional disclosure of confidential information of any user of this system and will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered in connection with any use of this service.
7. You undertake to inform us of any security threat/breach and to report to us immediately of any unauthorized access to another user's data / information, and further undertake not to use such data / information in any way.
8. We may cancel the access to the service at any time without notice without ascribing any reason whatsoever.
9. You shall indemnify us for all claims, actions, losses, damages and costs arising from the use of this service which may be instituted by any other user for the unauthorized access to his database or for breach of confidentiality.
You further acknowledge the following:-
10. Your access to The Website’s electronic services using an internet browser is a commercially reasonable security procedure.
11. The use of internet browser is sufficient for the purpose of treating an electronic record as being that of the originator.
12. Relying On Information - We provide The Website as a general information source only and we are not involved in giving professional advice here. The Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on the Website, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
13. Security - Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through The Website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through The Website.
Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that The Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on The Website.
14. Hyperlinks - We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from The Website. Access to any other Internet site is at your own risk. If you create a link or frame to The Website, you do so at your own risk.
We reserve the right to object or disable any link or frame to or from The Website.
15. Intellectual Property - Materials, including source code, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in The Website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials is owned by or licensed to us. All rights reserved. (SUGARANDSPICE.com.sg © 2016-2018).
Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted in law, no part of The Website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
16. General Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability - We will not be liable for any loss or damage (i) that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information in The Website, (ii) resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software, or (iii) the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses The Website.
17. Fees - There are currently no fees for using any part of The Website. We reserve the right to introduce new fees from time to time. We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other Internet site (not provided by us).
18. Applicable Laws - Use of The Website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of The Website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
19. Variation - We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current Terms because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of The Website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.
20. Refund or Exchange Policy - We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. Unfortunately, you cannot return merchandise bought through SUGARANDSPICE.com.sg due to hygiene concern. There will be no refund as well for payments made after booking/engaging a service through SUGARANDSPICE.com.sg.
If you do not accept any of these terms, you should terminate your usage of The Website's electronic services and/or The Website immediately without delay.