Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. It is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs. It has an ability to improve concentration and mental activity. It directly affects the brain’s satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals.
Peppermint essential oil gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically. It also has antimicrobial properties so it can help freshen bad breath and soothe digestive issues.
Ingredients: 100% pure peppermint essential oil
Imported from Australia, registered with Singapore Health Science Authority (HSA notification no. CCPN1830504).
Singapore: 3 - 5 business days
Other countries: To be advised
- Massage several drops of peppermint essential oil on the abdomen, place a drop on wrists, or inhale to soothe the minor stomach discomfort associated with travel.
- Rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.
- Rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Apply peppermint essential oil to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
- Inhale peppermint essential oil, apply topically to your temples or neck, or put a drop on your tongue or in water to jump-start your morning routine.
- Diffuse or inhale peppermint essential oil mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.