Active Ingredients & Herbal Extracts
Understand the amazing effects we hide in our skincare
Skin renewal/improve skin texture
1. Aloe Vera Extracts
- Aloe vera is known to have various effects including soothing, purifying, and rejuvenating effects. It is used for blemished skin, burns, irritated skin, cold sores, and anti-itching treatments.
2. Centella Extract
- Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and phytochemicals. Improves blood circulation as well as the synthesis of collagen and skin tissue. It speeds healing, helps prevent scarring and future blemishes.
3. Cucumber Extract
- Composed largely of proteins, lipids, Vitamin C, and a variety of minerals, and possesses moisturising and emollient properties. It also has an astringent effect. Soothes and relieves puffy skin.
- Most powerful moisturiser & humectant known so far. Provides smoothness & softness to the skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
5. SkinRenewal Complex
- Complex of natural active ingredients consisting of low molecular weight glycosaminoglycans (500-2000 daltons) and polysaccharides. Contains yeast extract, algae extract, glucosamine, and urea. Skin renewal booster and calming skin exfoliator. Makes the skin look firmer, less sagging, and rejuvenated.
1. Edelweiss Extract (Organic)
- Organic, high-purity extract from the Swiss alpine flower Edelweiss (leontopodium alpinum). Very high radical scavenging activity of antioxidant products of 286 Radical Protection Factor (RPF). Antioxidant activity twice as much as vitamin C. Potent antioxidant. Improves the appearance of aged and/or irritated skin.
2. Thermophilic Microorganism Extract
- Extract from microorganism lives in deep sea (high pressure and high temperature environment). Strong antioxidant properties. Stimulates collagen synthesis.
3. Ginseng Extract
- Its antioxidant properties protect your skin from free radicals and other environmental aggressors that could trigger the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Helps in boosting blood circulation and improves dark circles under eyes.
1. T-Resveratrol Fluid
- Resveratrol is a natural polyphenol and powerful antioxidant. Targets multiple skin-lightening mechanisms. Has been shown to be more effective than vitamin C and kojic acid to lighten skin. It is fast acting with visible and significant results in only 2 weeks (applied 3 times per day). Has been found to reduce the appearance of ageing skin due to its good antioxidant effects.
2. Licorice Extract (Organic)
- Licorice extract contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavonoids that have soothing, regenerative & antioxidant properties. Licorice extract is used also as skin whitening agent.
3. Sea Fennel Extract
- Rich in minerals and vitamins A, C, and E, giving it antioxidant, conditioning, and soothing properties. Promotes collagen synthesis.
1. Algae Extract (Organic)
- Antioxidant, moisturises, supplies skin with natural minerals and vitamins, especially suitable for sensitive and irritated skin.
2. Chamomile Extract
- It is hypoallergenic and it helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralising free radicals. Its strong anti-inflammatory properties are great for sensitive and acne prone skin types.
- Natural extract of Mirabilis jalapa plant, also known as the Marvel of Peru. Stimulates the synthesis of various key components of the epidermis including ceramides, occludin and hyaluronic acid. Improves skin resilience against aggression to offer sensitive skin a reinforced protection in the long term.
3. Provitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- Penetrates readily into skin. Has good moisturising & softening properties. Has been shown to improve the appearance of irritated skin and is often used as a rejuvenating agent.
Find out the amazing benefits of our secret ingredients to your skin